вівторок, 6 вересня 2022 р.

Pace Work 2-D 07.09.22

 Wednesday, the seventh of September

2-D Form - Pace Work

Good morning, pupils. Today we have Science. Let’s read about your goals in this Pace.

1. To learn new words.

2. To read stories.

3. To answer questions.

4. To learn about God’s world.

5. To learn what God made on day one.

6. To learn to do what I should.

Pupils, let’s read a verse and try to remember it.

Prove what is that good … will of God. ( Romans 12:2)

Read one by one.

II. Color the picture. Can you describe it? What do you see in the picture?


III.  Read the text under the title “Ace and Baba”.

I am Ace.

You are Baba.

I love you.

You are Baba.

Baba, I love you.

I am Ace.

IV. Draw a line between the word and the picture.

V. Fill in the blank.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар