неділю, 9 жовтня 2022 р.

Pace Work 2-D 11.10.2022

 Tuesday, the eleventh of October

Good morning, pupils. 

How are you today?

What can you do? Let's say one by one. For example: I can dance.

Pupils, look at the pictures. Can you find the 6 differences between these 2 pictures? Let's try.


Read the text.

Ace and Baba Run

I can run.

You may run with me.

You have four legs.

We can run and play.

We will have fun.

You can run with your four legs.

Run with your four legs, run.

I will run with you.

It is fun to run and play.

We will have fun.

Baa baa says Baba.


Put the right word on the blank.

Baba has _____ legs.

Ace and Baba can _____ .

Ace and Baba can _____ .

Baba can run with four _____ .

It is fun to run _____ play.


Fill in the blanks.

He [Jesus] saith ... _____ me

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар