вівторок, 6 жовтня 2020 р.

4-D Pace Work 07/10

 

4-D 07/10

 

Тема: Зір.

 

T: Good morning children. I am glad to see you. How are you?

T: In this lesson we will learn about the sense of seeing.

1.     Мовленнєва зарядка.

T:      What day is it today?

      What is it  date  today?

       Do you like today’s  weather?

2.     Фонетична зарядка.

T: Let’s review the sound [u].

 




To cook, good, to look.

A Good Cook

A good cook         While looking into

Never cooks            a cookery book

  1. Основна частина уроку.

1.Введення та активізація нових лексичних одиниць.

Pre-reading activities:

T: Read the words.

A message

brown

 a pupil

 to shut

 a sense

 to open

 an iris

T: Now try to guess what these words mean

A message- means something we see or hear.

Brown- means a color.

To shut- means closed.

 A Sense- means a way to know things.

To open – means not closed.

An iris- means the colored part of an eye.

A pupil- means the black part of an eye.

2.Читання тексту.

T: Now let’s read and translate the text. While reading underline the new words.

 

      He gave me special senses to help me live in my

surroundings. These special senses give me messages about

the world around me.

he has given me the sense of seeing. I see the world

with my two blue eyes. The colored part of my eye is called

the iris. The iris of some eyes may be blue or gray. In

other eyes the iris may be brown or green.

The pupil is the black part in the middle of the iris.

Everyone has a round, black pupil in the

middle of each iris.

When you play outside, have a friend

shut his eyes. When his eyes shut, the

pupils will open to let in more light.

Then have your Friend open his eyes,

Can you see the pupils getting smaller

and smaller? The pupils close to shut out

some at the light.

Thank You, For eyes that help me see.

3.Виконання післятекстових прав. Post-reading.

T: put the right word on the blank.

he has given me the sense of__________.

The _____ is the colored part of my eye.

The iris of some eyes may be blue or_____.

The ______ is the black part of the eye.

The _____ is in the middle of the iris.

Pupils close to shut out ______.

The iris may be brown or ______.

4.Фізкультхвилинка.

T: Stand up clap clap

     Arms up clap clap

     Step step arms down

     Clap clap please sit down.

  1. Заключна частина.

T: What can you say about the sense of seeing?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар