неділю, 12 червня 2022 р.

Pace Work 1-D 13.06.2022

 Monday, the thirteenth of June

I. Watch a video and try to guess the sound you are going to learn today.


II. Meet a new animal.

Let’s learn letter Yy, sound [j].

Listen to the information about the yak.

A yak is a wild ox. Yaks live in the cold country of Tibet. The yak walks with its head hung low, almost touching the ground. The yak is covered with black or brownish black hair. The hair is used to make cloth, mats, and tent coverings. The yak can slide down icy mountains, swim rivers, and cross steep rocks.

III. Listen to, say, and sing the cartoon animal song.

IV. Listen to sounds in words.

Listen as I tell you a word. Can you hear the [j] sound?

Yam, yard, odd, wed, yawn, dill, yodel, yarn, rats, yapping, yet, yo-yo, frog, year, chicken, yellow, chilly, yes, brother, yell, young, yogurt, toss, hem, yank.

Listen as I read a sentence. Can you find the word that has the [j] sound?

1. Yams are sweet potatoes.

2. We stay in our yard.

3. I cover my mouth when yawning.  

4. I heard a man yodel.  

5. Sister knits with yarn.

6. The dog was yapping at the door.

7. My yo-yo string broke.

8. A year has 12 months.

9. Come and meet my younger brother.

10. I like strawberry yogurt.

V. Blending sounds and words.

Blend these sounds into words.

Yea, yam, yard, year, yell, yore, you, yum, yap, yarn, ye, yet, yoke, your, yawn, yean, yes, yolk, yule, yawl, yeast, yelp, yacht, yield.

VI. Write letter Yy.

VII. Color the [j] sound word pictures.



VIII. Write Yy under the [j] sound pictures.



IX. Write the letters.

X. Read and write.

XI. Circle the [j] sound word pictures.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар