вівторок, 19 травня 2020 р.

7-D 20/05

Wednesday,the twentieth of May
Topic : Writing Skills  Practice
           My Holiday Plans
1.Watch a video and review  the rules
2. Test yourself
3. Write an email to a friend talking about your plans for the summer.
a) Write your email taking into account the following tips
• Organize your ideas into paragraphs: opening remarks, your plans,  closing remarks. 
• Use adjectives to describe and make your text nicer.
 • Use connectors to make your text fluent and easy to read.
 • Use adverbs to add fluency to your text.
b)Read and use the following text as a model to write your letter:
 Dear Olga, 
Thank you for your last email. I loved to learn about your city. In this letter I'm going to tell you about my holiday plans. 
I'm really excited about my summer plans because my parents are taking me to New York!! We are leaving on 12th July and we have great plans. First, we are going to visit the Metropolitan Museum in New York City. I don't like museums in general, but this is really special. We are also going to go sightseeing and we are going to visit the statue of Liberty . Then we are going to the Great Lakes to do some scuba diving. Finally, we are going to Niagara Falls. That's an enormous waterfall. Part of it is in the USA and part of it is in Canada. It's amazing! 
I'm going to need a big suitcase because I need to pack my summer clothes, shorts and T-shirts mainly, but I will also need my swimsuit, my flip flops, and some jumpers or cardigans because it might be cooler at night and by the Niagara Falls! 
When we come back from New York, I'm going to go to the beach with my family. We usually go to Matalascañas. I have lots of friends there so it'll be a lot of fun!!
 I can't wait for the summer!! What are you planning to do? I hope next year we can keep in touch. Have a nice summer vacation!!! 
Kind regards, 
Isabel                                                                                                                                                                          

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар